Burgers and pizza are favorite food of my children. I cook different burgers with meat, fish and vegetables very often. And I'm always looking for different burger recipes. :)
You can use any meat for these burgers. I often use the remains of roast beef or baked chicken. Also, you can put 1 slice of tomato in each burger. I hadn’t the tomato and so I don’t put them. :) But with tomatoes, these burgers will be more delicious.
- 250 g baked or boiled beef (chicken, pork)
- 6 hamburger buns
- 250 ml tomato sauce or pureed tomatoes
- 70 g butter
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 100 g feta or any other cheese
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1Melt butter in a microwave oven and cool. Add to the bowl with hot melted butter 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- 2Cut the meat into thin slices and transfer to a bowl. Add dried basil and tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Place one half of buns in a baking dish. Put the meat on the buns. Cut the feta into thin slices and put on the meat.
- 4Cover the remaining buns and pour them with a mixture of melted butter and tomato sauce with a spoon. Pour the mixture on each burger.
- 5Bake in the pre-heated to 180 C (350 F) oven for 10 minutes. Serve the burgers immediately.