Сrunchy biscotti for morning coffee. Keep the biscotti in a sealed container.
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 70 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat the oven to 340 F / 170 C.
- 2Put the butter in a small pan and melt over medium heat. Remove the pan from the heat and cool the butter. Pour the melted butter into a large bowl. Add the eggs and sugar, stir together until the mixture is smooth .
- 3Sift together the flour and baking powder. Stir them into the egg mixture and form a soft dough, using your hands. Add the raisins and hazelnuts to the dough.
- 4Put the dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using your hands, make a loaf-like shape. Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until the loaf is golden.
- 5Remove the loaf from the oven, don’t turn off the oven. Cool the loaf and cut it into 0.5 inch (1.5 cm) slices, using a serrated knife. Put the slices on a baking sheet in one layer. Bake the slices for 10 minutes, until they are golden and crispy.