It is a good recipe for a family lunch or dinner. This salad is very tasty and very fast cooking. You can use not only the penne, but any other your favorite pasta.
- 200 g penne pasta, uncooked
- 100 g feta cheese
- 150 g smoked turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1Mix in a small bowl the olive oil, mustard and lemon juice. Whisk all together until an emulsion is formed. It’s a salad dressing.
- 2Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain the water and crumble feta cheese on hot paste.
- 3Transfer the pasta in a large salad bowl. Add the smoked chicken, parsley, salad dressing, salt and pepper, mix together well. Serve immediately.