I love tiramisu very much. I cook it very often, because it is very easy. My recipe is not a classic, but it is still very tasty. For tiramisu you must use very fresh eggs from healthy chickens that do not have problems with salmonellosis. I don’t use raw eggs, so I whisk them with hot sugar syrup. But if you are confident in the quality of your eggs, you can whisk them with sugar.
- 2 yolks
- 100 gr sugar
- 30 ml water
- 200 gr heavy cream
- 250 gr mascarpone cheese
- 20 to 25 ladyfinger cookies
- 100 ml cooled espresso
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur and Cointreau
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder or grated chocolate
- 1Pour the sugar in a small saucepan, add water and put on the stove. Boil the sugar syrup for 3 minutes.
- 2While the syrup is cooked, whisk yolks until white color using a mixer. Slowly pour the hot syrup into the yolks, continuing to whisk. Whisk until the cream will be cool (within 5 minutes).
- 3In a bowl whisk the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- 4Add the mascarpone cheese in the yolk mass and mix using a whisk. Then add the whipped cream and mix.
- 5Сombine the liqueur and espresso. Soak some ladyfingers in espresso and put on the bottom of the deep form next to each other. Spread half of mascarpone cream over ladyfingers. Create another layer of wet ladyfingers. Spread the mascarpone cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder or grated chocolate.
- 6Put into the fridge for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.