This dish has very funny name and it is named after the weavers from Lyon, who took it for a lunch. It is prepared from the cottage cheese or cream cheese. It is better to serve the snack on slices of black or grain bread with the slices of vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers).
- 150 g cream cheese
- 2-3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of wine vinegar (or dry wine)
- 1 small beam of parsley
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1Slice the parsley, garlic and half of small onion into small pieces. Combine all with cream cheese and mix very well. Then pour wine vinegar and olive oil, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2Mix all together again and the cheese mass into a container. Close it tightly and leave in refrigerator for a 2-3 hours to infuse.
- 3Before serving chop a bread to small pieces and dry it in toaster or oven. Spread our cream cheese over the pieces of bread, garnish with parsley leaves and serve to the table.